The Aim of this Forum We want a platform for people to be able to ask and answer questions on anything related to travel, it is that simple.
Anyone can add a new post, infact we would welcome this!
The post must be regarding travel or related to travel in some way.
If you want to stay up to date with posts, topics and other actions in the Feet Forum then it would be best to register yourself for an account.
We promise you won't get spammed with useless rubbish - honest!
Now for the serious part....
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed/deleted by the Feet.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insults or personal attacks against the Feet, forum administrators or other members will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads. This will not be tolerated and where appropriate, may be reported to local authorities.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material - I think everyone understands what I mean by this !! The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children, parents or pets then don't post it !!
We think these rules are clear, and easy to follow.
These are only in place to ensure our forum is a fun place to be and has comfortable atmosphere for all.
Q:What happens if I break a rule ? A: If you break a rule and the Feet deem it necessary, you may be banned from the forum altogether.
Remember the rules are there to ensure everyone enjoys this forum and we want to keep it this way
That really is it - let the travel fun commence!
Simon and Angie
The Feet that Travel